- 80% of EU countries with the fastest economic growth are in the CEE region in terms of ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWIs) with wealth over $10 million.
- Between 2016 and 2021, Deloitte expects the ultra-wealthy segment of CEE to grow at a rate of 7.6%, adding €400 billion to European wealth over that five-year period. This figure would match the combined contribution expected from the same segment in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- When Forbes examined the world's billionaires for its annual survey in March 2018, they found a set of young moguls in Eastern Europe taking advantage of new technologies and privatisation to stake their claims to riches. In 2018, 16 of the billionaires on the Forbes list came from former Warsaw Pact countries: Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria.
Central & Eastern European HNW travellers are looking for you! LUXURY BLOC is offering you the opportunity to become immersed in the promising markets of the former Eastern Bloc and to meet the finest travel subjects who focus on luxurious exotic, experiential, and cultural travels.
Two full days of meetings, group activities, gourmet experiences, and networking opportunities will allow you to build relationships, develop partnerships, and introduce your properties to the top bookers in this valuable market.
Write a new chapter for your product. Get your piece of the Bloc.
As industry veterans, we understand the focus on ROI, need for efficiency and value of your time. To guarantee ROI and make every appointment a success, the list of invited exhibitors was aligned with buyers’ interest.
You will meet buyers from the following CEE countries:
Few travel agent guests of honor from Western Europe and neighboring region.
While leisure is the primary market for our event, you will get the chance to meet with small incentive companies and wedding organizers for your destination. 90% leisure focused, besides small niche tour operators and HNW and UHNW agencies and small concierges, we would also like to introduce you to a few representatives of family offices of some of the top CEE Forbes list players.
- Small Tour Operators
- HNW travel agencies with past bookings of min 20.000 EUR
- Private concierges
- Wedding Agencies
- Travel agencies with possibilities for small incentive groups
- Family offices representatives
CEE (Central & Easter Europe) include Czech Republic, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia.
Who’s behind Luxury Bloc
"As a Czech national born and raised, I would like to personally show you the potential of these promising markets and invite you to explore and discover the power and countless possibilities this region has for your carefully selected properties and services."
Gabriela Markova is an executive with over 18 years of experience in hotel industry. Growing up in turns in Czech Republic, Paraguay and Switzerland, she had all supposition to end up in the travel & tourism industry. Starting as sales manager in a niche 4-star hotel chain and started relocating every year between key European capitals, as the chain grew its portfolio in Paris, Munich, London, Vienna and Budapest. Gabriela entered the world of luxury hotellerie by joining Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group in 2006. After nearly a decade of working for these renown hotels and climbing the sales ladder from reservation agent to DOSM, she took on the role of DOSM at Velaa Private Island, one of top 10 private islands in the world, and enhanced her reach from high-end and upscale clientele to the ultimate UHNWI level. Gabriela is fluent in Czech, English, Spanish and German and speaks on advance level French and Portuguese.